What makes winters so special? Chilly winds, thermal clothing, record-low temperatures, Adrak-wali-chai, crispy peanuts, and warm blankets are all on the menu. The cool weather, especially in the evenings, makes you want the warmth of summer. Using an efficient Best room heater is also one of the best methods to feel warm. They can keep you warm in the winter and offer a pleasant glow to your bedroom, drawing room, or workplace.
While geysers provide you with hot water 24 hours a day, it is not enough to keep you warm throughout the cold. That is why you should invest in a high-quality room heater for your house. However, many different companies produce heat convectors, making it difficult for purchasers to decide which one to buy.
We evaluated over 17 room heaters with various heat settings and room areas, so don’t worry. We opted to examine select 9 of them based on our internal testing. These finalized selections are the greatest in their respective fields. We chose items from known companies like Usha, Orpat, Bajaj, V-Guard, Maharaja, and others, so the overall quality of the products is excellent to consider.
Furthermore, room heaters are no longer just for the winter; they are now required in all types of chilly weather. Assume you’re planning a trip to the Arctic or Antarctica, where freezing weather is prevalent. You’ll be OK with a portable room heater. That’s fantastic, isn’t it?
Now that you know what room heaters are and how they work, let us assist you in choosing the ideal one for you!
The shortlist of 5 Best Room heater Available in the Indian Market
|S.No.||Best Room heaters||Ratings|
|1.||Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)||35,245 ratings|
|2.||Orient Electric Areva FH20WP 2000/1000 Watts Fan Room Heater with Adjustable Thermostat (White)||2,012 ratings|
|3.||Orpat OEH-1260 2000-Watt Fan Heater (Grey)||12,157 ratings|
|4.||Amazon Brand – Solimo 2000-Watts Room Heater||13,446 ratings|
|5.||Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room Heater (Steel)||4,329 ratings|
When comparing the pricing of various items, the above-tabulated list of the best room heater in India will come in helpful. We’ll go through each of these heaters in further depth later in this post. We’ll also go over the different types of room heaters and the considerations to consider when selecting the ideal one. This will enable you to select the most appropriate kind for your requirements and make an educated purchase.
Best Room Heater In India In 2023
Let us now have a look at the features and characteristics of each product on this list of the top room heaters in India.
The Orpat OEH 1220 heater is a well-designed heater with many functions to keep you toasty throughout the coldest months of the year. It is cost-effective, small, and available in a beautiful white hue. It is meant to reduce electric consumption and function with less power.
The heater has two heat settings and is ideal for a small or medium room. While functioning, one heat setting requires 1000 watts of power, while the other uses 2000 watts. The heater requires a voltage of 220-240 volts to operate.
Even while working, you can touch or move the heater thanks to the built-in handle and cool-to-touch exterior. This heater is safe to use and quickly heats a space. A one-year warranty is included.
About the Product:
- Type: Electric Fan Heater
- Area: Up to 250 sq ft
- Wattage: 2000 W
- No. of Heat Settings: 2
- Warranty: 1 year
- It comes with two heat settings.
- Comes with an elegant design.
- Less operative voltage.
- Pretty handy and compact in size.
- It may be overheating.
- No elevation and angling system is available
With an ABS plastic shell and a complete copper motor, this room heater from Orient is a spot warmer. The heater is long-lasting and comes with a 1.3-meter cable to aid maneuverability. It may be positioned vertically or horizontally. This Orient heater also features a thermostat that can be adjusted.
About the Product:
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Up to 180 sq ft
- Motor: Full copper motor for durability. Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Thermostat: Two heating modes- 1000W & 2000W
- 1.3 m power cord: Long cord assists in easy maneuvering
- Bi-directional placement option: Horizontal or vertical mounting possible
- Fan: Running at 2300 RPM, it can be used as a fan during summer
- Approved by ISI, 5 levels of protection provide enhanced safety
- ABS body and metal mesh for better aesthetics and safety
- Free Guarantee replacement for 1 year from the date of invoice valid on manufacturing defects only
- Warranty: 1-year replacement warranty valid on Manufacturing defects only
- Power: 2000 watts
- Includes: Fan Heater, user manual, warranty card
- Comes with Two heating modes.
- It is ideal for a small room
- It is quite a Noisy product
The OEH-1260 is another Orpat room heater. This is intended for spot heating and is appropriate for a medium-sized room. The heater is made entirely of copper wire to ensure a long and trouble-free life. The heater has a cord-winder feature for simple storage. This heater also has a safety cut-off, a thermal cut-off, and a long-life heating element. it is one of the Best Room Heater.
About the Product:
- Meant for Spot Heating; Safety Mesh Grill; 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for longer life
- Room Size: Up to 250 sq ft. Tip-over Switch: No
- Ideal for a small/medium-sized room only. It makes some noise due to the fan
- Non-sagging, stitching type, and long-life heating element
- Safety cut-off, Auto-revolving Heater, Overheat Protection, Touch Sensor
- The thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- It comes with an Auto-revolving feature.
- Comes with a Touch sensor
- Customer care service is not that good.
The Solimo Room Heater is designed to prevent overheating. When the temperature hits 130° C, it is intended to turn off the motor automatically. A safety fuse is also provided, which activates when the heater exceeds 126° C. It is also one of the Best Room Heater in Indian market.
The heater’s plastic shell is fire-resistant, and it has a metal grill that secures the copper element, making it a safe solution for homes and families. The copper winding motor of the Solimo Room Heater generates enough heat to keep a small to medium-sized room warm at 2400 spins per minute and 2000 watts.
About the Product:
- Rating: 4 stars
- Product Dimensions and Weight: 23 x 11.5 x 24 cm; 1 kg 490 g
- Power: Corded Electric
- Warranty: 1 year
- In warmer weather, the heater’s dual capability allows it to be utilized as a fan.
- It may be put on a wall in either a horizontal or vertical position, out of reach of youngsters.
- The heater’s body is made of fire-resistant plastic and has a metal grill.
- It has an odor of iron welding.
- It overheats and has a serious quality control problem.
The Bajaj Flashy is a sleek and attractive room heater that is one of the best room heater in India. A stainless steel reflector and a safety function avoid overheating incidents with this room heater. For optimum heating, the exterior mesh is constructed of nickel chrome.
About this item:
- Radiant Warmth: Ideal for use in small rooms, this 1000 Watts heater provides instant heating during winter. Heating Element Type – Wire wound on refractory rod
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat. Body Material:-CRCA
- Peace of Mind: Featuring cotton braided cord for safety and Nickel Chromium Plated mesh grid for effective heating, Neat and clean Operation
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- Cord Length:1.5 meters, Cord Type: Cotton Braided; Rated Voltage: 230 V; Cord Plug Material: Molded PP filled; Coating Type: Powder
- It has Instant product heating.
- Comes with Flexible stand.
- It has Very slow heating of the room
Things to Consider Before Buying Room Heater (Buying Guide)
For your rooms and your home, a heater is a significant investment. Before you make such a large purchase, you should consider a few things that will help you select which room heater is ideal for your requirements.
To make the heater you pick suited for your needs, you must consider the following factors:
- The number of heating elements
- Temperature Preferences
- Feature of Power Cut
- Grills for safety
Types Of Room Heaters
Let’s have a look at the many types of room heaters available in India now that we’ve learned about the things to consider before making a purchase.
The type of heating method utilized in-room heaters may be categorized. Room heaters are classified into three categories based on their heating methods:
Convection Heaters: The mechanism of operation for this room heater is convection. A coil or panel is used to heat this sort of heater. A fan/blower blows warm air into the room in the direction of the heat panel.
Conduction Heaters: To disseminate the heat, this sort of room heater employs a metallic coil that glows when heated electrically. The sections closest to the heater are heated first, and then the heat is distributed around the room.
Radiant Heaters: The concept of infrared radiation is used to heat the room in this sort of room heater. The heat rays emitted by this sort of heater heat the surface on which they land.
These room heaters can be further divided into the following categories on the market:
- Heaters with a Fan
- Heaters made of quartz
- Room Heaters that Run on Oil
- Room Heaters Made of Carbon Fiber
- Room Heaters using PTC Technology
- Heaters with Radiant Heating
- Room Heaters with Convectors
Winters are severe, and not everyone is capable of surviving them. At night, there’s an extra layer of chilliness. Warm blankets, a comfy environment, and the best room heaters are all necessary to keep the chill at bay.
In the winter, room heaters are one of the most effective, cost-effective, and handy methods to keep warm. Low-temperature evenings make sleeping difficult. You will be able to sleep well with the help of a small portable room warmer.
Select a heater that is ideal for your bedroom. To begin, measure your space, choose your budget, determine your requirements, study the list above, and read reviews with their benefits and drawbacks. Then choose the one that meets both your demands and your budget!